Each Scouting family is asked to sell Purdys Chocolates in November for Christmas delivery to family, friends, co-workers and neighbours. Inside the catalog you will find a vast array of choices, many of which will arrive already gift wrapped! There is something for everyone – teachers, clients, co-workers, family members, even the babysitter down the street. Perhaps you are attending a Christmas party and would like to take a hostess gift; a box of delicious goodies from Purdys would be a perfect choice!
Sales dates: November 6 to 27, 2017
Estimated delivery: December 7
Unfortunately, no extensions can be offered due to shipping deadlines. Online orders are preferred.
- Go to www.purdysgpp.com and click on ‘Register’ if you are new to the website or ‘Sign In’ if you have previously used the website.
- Create your account and/or log in and then look for ‘Join a Group’. Our group number is 34395. Once you find it, click on ‘Join this Group’.
- You will now be directed to the group homepage. From here you can make purchases, send email messages to friends and family inviting them to participate and track your sales. All orders need to be submitted with payment by Monday, November 27.
Ordering with paper forms:
- Make cheques payable to Scouts Canada – 203 Sherwood Park.
- Include the seller name on the form as well as the purchaser.
- Submit the completed form(s) with payment no later than Monday, November 27.
Thank you for supporting this very important fundraiser. 100% of Scouting registration fees are forwarded to Scouts Canada for insurance and program development. We rely solely on fundraising efforts to cover ALL of our operating costs and proceeds from this campaign will help to fund costs such as facility (gym) rentals, supplies, badges and activity fees.
Please contact Angela with any questions.