Monday, May 27, 2019 (0630 – 0800)
Where: Centennial Park, 4000 Sherwood Dr, Sherwood Park
What: Spring Thaw Planning session – It is important that youth attending Spring Thaw attend this meeting
- Tarp work – Scouts will break into their patrols and practice putting up tarps to give shelter for eating and cooking using trees and poles that are available.
- Menu Planning – Using the proposed PJ 2019 menu the youth will choose which dishes they wish to prepare this weekend.
- Duty Roster – Patrols will prepare a duty roster to ensure Camp runs smoothly.
- David Thompson Challenge – This year we have a viking theme. More details will be presented at the meeting.
*Please note that the $30 camp registration and consent forms are due.
– Spring Thaw Camp – May 31 – June 2, 2019
– 203 Jamboree – June 15 – Canoeing & Year Wind up @ Islet Lake
Linking event with all sections, With various fun activities to end our scouting year.