Meeting Information for Monday, December 16, 2019
- Activity/Event: Street Hockey
- Time: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Location: Strathcona County – Fleet Service Building, 370 Streambank Ave, Sherwood Park, AB
Be prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- PLAN – This is an outdoor activity so dress accordingly for the Weather
- If you own more that one hockey stick then please bring it just in case another Scout needs one!
- If you, or someone you know, own’s goalie equipment including full helmet and mask for street hockey please bring it!
- If you have a hockey net then please bring it!
- NOTE* Our pop up tents and a propane heater will be set up to provide a warm shelter.
- Bring a travel mug for Hot Chocolate!
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
- Monday, January 6, 2020 – RSVP Due for Amazing Race Camp (See ScoutsTracker or email dated Dec. 10, from Scouter Roland)
- TUESDAY, January 7, 2020 – Vertical Rock Climbing *Note: Money and Attendance DUE for Oil Kings Game (see above or separate email (Dec. 15) for more info.)
- WEDNESDAY, January 15, 2020 – MEC Field Trip
- SATURDAY, February 15-16, 2020 – 10th Annual Oil Kings Scouts Night/Sleepover