Scouts will be meeting In-Person, on Monday, June 14, 2021 (from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.) at Kinsmen Leisure Centre, 2001 Oak St, Sherwood Park, AB (Meet at the Southend of the Parking lot), ( MAP )
**** PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CHECKLIST with your Scout before ATTENDING EACH MEETING – Click here to review the check list. ****
** A mask is required and must be worn **
Hello 203 Scout Troop!
Well we’ve come full circle and it’s on my SCOUTS HONOUR that our final activity is going to be held outdoors!! That’s right, you read it correctly; so get ready to “Pitch a Tent” (if yo
u can remember how) and then, as per Scouts Canada commitment to action, participate in an activity to remember the 215 children who suffered in the residential school system. Oh yeah, and I think I have some BADGE CRESTS and POPCORN to hand out in a COVID friendly way! See you this Monday Night!
Details for this Activity/Event:
Purpose: Pitch a Tent & Residential School Children Remembrance
Be Prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- Please wear your Casual or formal Scouts wear with your necker.
- Bring something to Drink and a Snack
- Bring Hand Sanitizer
- Face Mask(s)
- Mobile Camping Chair or Tripod Stool
- Raising the Flags and Scouts Promise/Law
- Break into Patrols for Youth/Family “Pitch their own Tent(s)”
- Participate in “Residential School System” Remembrance Activity
- Scouts Own
- Hand out Crests and Popcorn
- Sing Oh Canada
**For information on how meet virtually and to RSVP please reply to the email from Scouter Roland or sign into ScoutsTracker (link to ScoutsTracker).
Yours in Scouting,