On Monday, March 19
, the Cubs will be meeting at the Strathcona Food Bank (255 Kaska Rd, Sherwood Park
) from 6:30 – 8:00 pm for a tour.
As part of our tour, we would like to help provide some resources for the food bank. Please take a look at this list of needed items below and see if you can gather any and bring them with you tomorrow night:
- Box of granola bars for our lunch kit program
- A medium jar of peanut butter or jam
- Bring containers the food bank uses to repackage items; like margarine containers, wide-mouth containers like peanut butter jars, mayo, salsa, 1-litre yogurt containers, etc.
- Bring empty 1-dozen size egg cartons, bread bags and plastic grocery bags
NOTE* All containers must be washed and with lids.
On Monday, March 26 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm, we will be having an All-Sections Soccer game at the Edmonton Soccer Association East Centre (12720 Victoria Trail, Edmonton). Come ready to burn off some of that Spring Break energy!
- Saturday, April 21 – Howlers’ Food Bank Event at Safeway
- April 27 – 29 – All-Sections Camp, Strathcona Wilderness Centre, $30 (Please RSVP using this online form)
- Saturday, May 5, 9:00 – 4:00 pm – Cub Bikeree, Rundle Park, Edmonton, $2
- May 25 – 27 – Beaver Hills Cuboree, Fort Garrison Barracks, $30