Here’s a reminder of the upcoming meeting:
- Purpose: Investiture Ceremony
- Date/ Time: Monday, October 7, 2019 @ 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Location: Woodbridge Farms Elementary, 1127 Parker Dr, Sherwood Park, AB
NOTE* Parents are welcome to stay for this ceremony!
Topics for us to Plan/Do/Review:
- Investiture- Do ( Troop Leader, Addison, to Host Ceremony with Patrol Leader support)
- Code of Conduct- Do (Patrol Leader, Aidan, to present Code of Conduct for Signature)
- JOTI Event- Plan (Patrol Leader, Merrick, to provide event details to the Troop)
- All Sections Halloween Bash Jamboree – Plan (Scouter Roland to provide details to the Troop)
- Monday, Oct 14 – Thanksgiving Day (No meeting)
- Saturday, Oct 19– JOTI Event (more info. below)
Saturday, October 19, 2019 – Please come join your Troop in the 2nd Annual 203 JOTI Event!
***Please see Scouter Roland’s email sent on September 26, for more info and to RSVP please RSVP by Tuesday, October 15 ***
The details are as follows:
- Purpose: 2nd Annual JOTI Event
- Date/ Time: Saturday, October 19, 2019 starting @ 10:00 am till 3:00 pm
- Location: Strathcona County Community Hall, Rm L3, Basement, 401 Festival Ln, Sherwood Park, AB
- Fee: Please bring a perishable food item for the Strathcona Food Bank
NOTES** Lunch will be provided.
Youth are to Be Prepared with the following essential items:
- Tablet or Laptop device
- Day pack with full water bottle
- Paper pad and pencil