Monday, November 25, 2019
- Purpose: Review/Plan Fall & Winter Season Cycles
- Time: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Location: Woodbridge Farms Elementary, 1127 Parker Dr, Sherwood Park, AB
Listed are the Topics for us to Plan/Do/Review:
- Review Fall Season Cycle – Patrol Leaders to discuss Assessment questions with their patrols
- Plan Winter Season Cycle – Patrol Leaders to record feedback from their Scouts for planning the Winter Season Cycle.
Scouts Review/ Assessment Questions:
- Has our Troop spent enough nights camping?
- Did we go outdoors enough?
- What is something that I would like to accomplish before Scouts is over?
- What was my favourite experience in Scouts this cycle or year?
- Is our Patrol working well as a team?
- Did we do what we planned?
- What activities did we do as a Patrol?
- What are some fun things we could do with other Sections?
- How have I developed in the SPICES?
- Did we use the Canadian Trails Map regularly and try different types of new experiences?
- How am I contributing to the Troop?
- What leadership abilities am I developing this year?
- Does our Troop Leadership Team meet regularly and make decisions for the Troop?
- What three things have I done that were new from last year?
- Do I plan to return to Scouts next year?
- Do Trailblazers plan to join Venturers?
- Monday, December 2 – Activity TBD
- Wednesday, December 4, Troop Leadership Meeting
- Sunday, December 8 – All Section Christmas Party