Scouts will be meeting on Monday, October 19, 2020 VIRTUALLY on GOOGLE MEET, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
*Please watch for an email from Scouter Roland from ScoutsTracker with the link to join the Google Meet
Details for this Activity/Event:
- Purpose: Canadian Path/Personal Journey Preview
Have you built your birdhouse(s)?
**If not we need you to build them as soon as you can see below on how to return them**
Inside your birdhouse package you received:
- An instruction booklet – which can also be found online at http://bit.ly/GolondrinasDesign
- A green sheet of paper which contains the link from above on it as well as your birdhouse unique number which would be G-1###. Please ensure that you write this number on the inside of your birdhouse along with your name. This will allow us (and you) to track your birdhouse on the property.
- When your birdhouse is built please roll the green piece of paper up and poke it inside the entry way hole to the birdhouse and leave it hanging out so we can record your birdhouse as well for tracking purposes.
If you are finished building your birdhouse
**Please email Kelly Annesty , Programs Director, Sherwood Park Fish and Game Association
at firstname.lastname@example.org you can then arrange for pickup or dropoff – Thank you
–For more information on the birdhouses please click here to see a letter from Kelly Annesty.
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
- Monday, October 26 – Investiture
- Saturday, October 31 – Halloween Movie Night (Virtual Google Meet get together)
- Monday, November 2 – Scouting Safety Permits
See you on the Path!