Cubs will be meeting on Monday, October 26, 2020 at – Centennial Park, 4000 Sherwood Dr, (Map), from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Drop off and pick-up will be from the parking lot nearest the picnic shelter (same as last week).
This week Cubs will be meeting at Centennial Park (same drop off as last week) where we are welcoming the White Tails (Tenderpads) into the Cub Pack and moving up some youth. We will also do a craft that will be used at next weeks Remembrance Day ceremony.
-Be sure to do your pre-screening before arrival
-Be sure to use the washroom before you come as there is not one available.
-Masks will be mandatory.
-Please dress for the weather, as its starting to get chilly in the evenings.
-Don’t forget to wear your neckers. Full uniforms are not required as they will be hiding under warm outer wear.
*Also please bring your backpack to every meeting with: FULL water bottle, headlamp, situpon, extra mask(s), first aid or emergency kit (the ones the youth created), thin gloves and a toque would also be a great addition to their packs as its stating to get chilly in the evenings.
- Monday, November 9 – Remembrance Day Activity (SAL parking lot)
- Monday, November 16 – Hike and Explore (Centennial Park)
- Monday, November 23 – PAB’s (Centennial Park)
- SATURDAY, (November 28 OR December 5) – Weather Dependent – Snow Shoeing Adventure
- Monday, November 30 – Online Show and Tell
- Monday, December 7 – Christmas Activity (TBD)
- Monday, December 14 – Skating (TBD)
- Monday, December 21 & 28 – NO Meetings – Merry Christmas
- Monday, January 4 & 11 – NO Meetings – Happy New Year