Scouts will be meeting VIRTUALLY on Monday, November 23, 2020
– from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Hello 203 Scout Troop!
Great Scouting adventures don’t just happen outdoors-Scouting can be experienced virtually, allowing youth to continue developing well-rounded skills through fun activities! In order to help youth discover the Canadian Path more easily, Scouts Canada’s Personal Achievement Badge experience offers straightforward navigation for youth to find fun and engaging resources. Also, winter has come with a bang so it’s time for the Troop to PLAN their activities and events for the Winter Season Cycle.
Details for this Activity/Event:
- Purpose: Personal Achievement Badges/ Plan Winter Season Cycle
**For information on how meet virtually and to RSVP please reply to the email from Scouter Roland sent on November 20, or sign into ScoutsTracker (link to ScoutsTracker).
Be Prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- The Troop briefly reviews what was done in the Fall Season Cycle (SPICES)
- Follow up with youth’s choices with Personal Achievement Badge adventures (Refer to NEW PAB link: https://www.scouts.ca/programs/canadian-path/personal-achievement-badges/overview.html )
- Break into Patrols to follow up with Scouts and discuss their “game plans” for finding adventures to progress on the PAB’s
- Patrol Leaders Ben & TJ to teach their Patrols how to play BLOOKLET. Please see link: https://www.blooket.com/
- Have Troop Leader Nathaniel announce the activities and events that are being planned for the Winter Season Cycle
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
Monday, November 30 – Winter Survival Kits/ Among Us
Monday, December 7 – Gingerbread House Making
Monday, December 14 – 203 Christmas Bingo Group
Yours in Scouting,