Scouts will be meeting VIRTUALLY on Monday, January 25, 2021
(from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.)
Getting back to the basics means enjoying old-fashioned comfort foods like these stuffed zucchini boats. Let’s join the Ottewell family as they share with us, some of their cooking skills and the fun activity in making this delicious dish! Parent participation is encouraged.
Details for this Activity/Event:
- Purpose: Zucchini Boats
Be Prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
Have ingredients and tools ready for the following recipe ready for the start of the meeting.
- Recipe for – 203 Zucchini Boats – (makes one serving)
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 1/4 pound ground meat
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 brick cream cheese
- italian seasoning
- grated fresh parmesan
- olive oil
- NOTE * adding meat is optional. If you wish to cook a vegetarian dish then double the amount of mushrooms the receipt call for.
- Tools you will need: frying pan, oven, baking sheet, tin foil, cutting board, sharp knife, teaspoon and spatula
- Let’s get cooking some Zucchini Boats!
- What did you get most out of cooking your Zucchini boat?
**For information on how meet virtually and to RSVP please reply to the email from Scouter Roland or sign into ScoutsTracker (link to ScoutsTracker).
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
- Monday, February 1 – Online Board Games
- Mondays, February 8 – Paracord Bracelet Making
- Monday, February 15 – Family Day (No Meeting)
- Monday, February 22 – Baden Powell Event
Yours in Scouting,