Scouts will be meeting VIRTUALLY on Monday, February 22, 2021
(from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.)
Hello 203 Sherwood Park Family & Friends,
Scouts’ Day or Baden-Powell week is a generic term for special days observed by members of the Scouting movement throughout the year. Some of these days have religious significance, while others may be a simple celebration of Scouting. Typically, it is a day when all members of Scouting will re-affirm the Scout Promise.
On my honour;
I promise that I will do my best;
To do my duty to God and the Queen;
To help other people at all times;
and to carry out the spirit of the Scout Law.
Details for upcoming Activity/Event:
- Purpose: Welcome to our VIRTUAL Baden Powell Family Event!
- Participants: This is an ALL FAMILY (i.e. Brothers/Sisters and Mom/Dad) exclusive event!
Be prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- Watch a demonstration on how the game is played on the following YouTube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJCHPtDjdeE
- Email Scouter Roland at the following Gmail address: email@example.com to have the number of virtual Bingo cards sent your family.
- NOTE* each virtual Bingo card has its own link and can be forwarded to other players to play on their own electronic devices.
**For information on how meet virtually and to RSVP please reply to the email from Scouter Roland or sign into ScoutsTracker (link to ScoutsTracker).
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
- Monday, March 1 – 72 Hour Kit
- Monday, March 8 – Nutrition Mission
- Monday, March 15 – Wood Whittling/ Origami
Yours in Scouting,