Scouts will be meeting VIRTUALLY on Monday, February 8, 2021
(from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.)
Hello 203 Scout Troop!
Paracord bracelets are also known as survival bracelets, 550 cord bracelets, or parachute cord bracelets and are considered a survival tool. The bracelets are worn by survivalists, hikers, climbers, campers, or anyone who enjoys the outdoors. These bracelets become extremely handy in survival or emergency situations.
Details for upcoming Activity/Event:
Purpose: Paracord Bracelet Craft & Emergency Skills OAS
Be Prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- ** Watch a video on how to make either a “one colour” or “two colour’ bracelet on YouTube to be prepared for Monday’s activity.
- Let’s do make some paracord bracelets!!
- Nathaniel & Aidan S. will present an Emergency Skills OAS Kahoot from Stages 3 & 4
- Why is it wise to have a paracord bracelet when going into the outdoors?
**For information on how meet virtually and to RSVP please reply to the email from Scouter Roland or sign into ScoutsTracker (link to ScoutsTracker).
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
- Monday, February 15 – Family Day (No Meeting)
- Monday, February 22 – Baden Powell Event
- Monday, March 1 – 72 Hour Kit
- Monday, March 8 – Whittling Wood & Origami
Yours in Scouting,