Cubs will be meeting on Monday, September 13, 2021 at Broadmoor Lake Park, Park at the at Kinsmen Leisure Centre, 2001 Oak St, Sherwood Park, AB, (MAP) from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Welcome to Our New and Returning Cub Pack Members,
The wait is over! It’s time to get back to Scouting and enjoy safe but fun adventures in person and outdoors!
Details for this Activity/Event:
- Purpose: Welcome Back 203 Cub Pack!
** PARENTS **
- At drop off please stay for a ten minute introduction to the year
- At pick up we ask that you arrive ten minutes early so the youth can tell you about PAB (Personal Achievement Badge) adventures.
Be Prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- Do – Welcomes & Introductions (Everyone)
- Plan – Patrols (Scouters)
- Do – Code of Conduct (To be completed in each lair)
- Plan – Fall Season Cycle activities/events (Everyone)
- Do – Youth goals for the next two months (PAB’s)
** NOTE: A friendly reminder to all CUBs & SCOUTERs, a Backpack is required for ALL meetings. The following items are required are as follows:
- Water Bottle or Hot Drink Thermos
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Mask(s)
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Emergency/First Aid Kit
- Warm Headgear & gloves
- Sit-upon (if you don’t have one you will have the chance to make one at our fall camp)
** All participants must wear a face mask.
Yours in Scouting,
Upcoming Activities/Events: (Locations to be determined, watch your emails or check ScoutsTracker)
- Monday, September 20 – Knots
- Monday September 27 – Bike night
- Monday October 4 – Hike Night & Around the World in 60 Days Activities
- Monday, October 11 – Thanksgiving Holiday (No Meeting)
- Friday-Sunday, October 15-17 – Fall Camp
- Saturday, October 16 – JOTI (HOWLER’s only linking event with Scouts)
- Monday, October 18 – TBD & Around the World in 60 Days Activities
- Friday-Sunday, October 22-24 – Fall Camp (Back-up date)
- Monday, October 25 – Halloween Activities & Around the World in 60 Days Activities
NOTE: parents/guardians/youth must consult the self-assessment screening checklist to determine whether they may participate in this Scouting activity.