Scouts will be meeting on Monday, November 29, 2021 at Room L3, Basement, Strathcona County Community Centre, 201 Oak St, Sherwood Park, AB (MAP) – between 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Hello 203 Scout’s Troop,
Now is the perfect time to look ahead and start thinking about how to prepare for a great, safe, youth-led program this winter season cycle. Whether we’re Scouting virtually or in-person, let’s brainstorm some fun ideas for our weekly meetings and our weekend outings.
** And don’t forget—bring the badges (i.e. progression badge, OAS badge(s), language badge etc.) you received at our Investiture ceremony as will be putting them on your uniforms!! **
Details for this Activity/Event:
- Purpose: Plan Winter Season Cycle & Uniform Badge Insignia
Be Prepared to Plan/Do/Review:
- ** Wear a t-shirt under your formal uniform and bring the badges you received at the Investiture ceremony
- ** Pre-read The Woggle Winter newsletter for fun winter activity ideas: https://www.scouts.ca/news-and-events/newsletter-archives/woggle-winter-2021.html
- ** Write down one activity or idea you’d like to do this Winter Season Cycle
- Plan the Winter Season Cycle
- Have youth & Scouters place the badges they received at the Investiture ceremony on their formal uniforms.
- Why do we put badges on our uniform?
It Starts with Scouts,
** All participants must wear a face mask.
NOTE: parents/guardians/youth must consult the self-assessment screening checklist to determine whether they may participate in this Scouting activity.
Announcements for Upcoming Activities/Events:
- Monday, Dec 6 – TBD
- Monday, Dec 13 – TBD